Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thrifty fun

What can you do with some glass stones, scrap paper, mod podge, heavy duty glue and some spare magnets?

Create some cute magnets of course!
I'm sure everyone has seen this craft by now.  I was itching to do some sort of craft last night and I had a bag of "glass gems" ($1 at the Dollar Tree!) just waiting to be made into something.  I decided to make some cute magnets for myself....because who doesn't love a cute magnet?
This craft couldn't be easier or cheaper to do.  You simply Mod Podge paper onto the bottom of the stone and once dry, apply your magnet with some heavy duty glue.  I actually had a couple of spare magnets on the refrigerator that had broken off of something else so I didn't even have to buy magnets.
VOILA!

It never ceases to amaze me what you can make with things that are just lying around the house.
I'm going to try my hand at making some jewelry this week so I'm hoping that goes over well.  We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment