Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bath Time!

Back in August, we moved into our new house. I'm still slowly working on decorating...but I still have a long way to go. The upstairs has pretty much remained untouched for the most part, with the exception Bryson's play room that we painted a bright, fun green. I just can't make up my mind on what I want so I've just left everything alone until I can decide. I'll get there.....one day.
Anyways, one area that has been in major need of some "flare" is Bryson's bathroom. Sure, I got a cute shower curtain and some rugs but look at all that bare wall space! (There's a lot more that isn't shown in the picture)
Sooo I decided to make a little bit of wall art to hang up.  Bryson's favorite Bible story is Jonah and the Whale....and I figured a whale was a perfect theme for some bathroom art.
I had a canvas on hand, so I painted it in a fun, bright blue.


I drew my whale shape on some cute polka dot paper and used my Cricut machine to cut out the words "Bath Time".  After using some good ole Mod Podge to adhere my whale and my letters to the canvas, my project was complete!
 Now...I would take a picture of it hanging up in the bathroom buuuuuut I haven't hung it yet.  I'll get to it......eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment