Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday!

Happy belated Mother's Day to all the moms out there!  I hope your day was filled with lots of love and pampering.  I got to pamper myself on Friday afternoon by taking a couple hours off of work and enjoying a lovely pedicure/manicure....which is a rare treat for me!  It was wonderful!  Yesterday afternoon I enjoyed a lovely nap....also a rare treat....so I'd say Mother's Day was a success!
I figured, in the spirit of Mother's Day, I'd take a minute to talk about my mom. 
My dad died when I was 12, so my mom has had the difficult task of playing the role of mom and dad for me ever since.  I'm grateful to have her in my life and don't know where I'd be without her.  We may not always agree or see eye to eye, but we have a special bond that no one could ever replace.  I love her dearly and I am truly blessed to have her!  Thanks for always being there for me Mom!   

No comments:

Post a Comment